Hey 2016. How are you?
I decided to start my blog afresh in 2016, as I wasn’t really happy with the content that I had produced. But now I am ready to knuckle down and make some damn good posts for you guys.
So to start it off, here are some of my New Year’s resolutions, and I hope you guys enjoy!
- I kind of made a resolution that I was going to start eating healthier and better than ever before. I have started to substitute foods and try and get rid of my sugar addiction. Sugar is everywhere, and after watching the sugar film late last year (like 2 weeks ago), I got pretty scared! I also wanted to eat more wholesome foods, such as nuts, more fruit and veg, eggs and fish. NO TO PROCESSED FOODS! I love lots of those nutritious, wholesome foods already, so I am just aiming to make them a bigger part of my diet!
2. I want to make yoga something that happens regularly. I can really tell how it can change my mood for the better, and I love yoga for that. I like to do it at night, and it really helps me unwind from the day completely “de-stresses” me. It also helps me stretch out all my sore muscles, and overall, makes me feel a million bucks.
3. I would like to keep my uploading schedule on time, while also making the content amazing. I want to do more fashion posts, and also posts about life. I love making posts, I just sometimes find it hard to make the time. But this year I promised myself that I would make a strict schedule, and allocate time slots specifically for writing posts for you guys!
4. Another thing which I would like to do this year is to have more ‘me time’. Whether it’s as simple as going for a walk, or whether its a whole spa day, I really want to make the time to sit down and have a conversation with myself, ask myself “how am I going?” or “what did I like about today” – things like that. I think that ‘me time’ is really important, and I definitely plan to have more of it.
5. And my last resolution is to live in the moment. While it’s great to look forward to things, I think you really do have to enjoy the present. Think to yourself: “Wow. I am here, doing this, feeling this. I may never do this again, so let’s just enjoy it while it lasts.”
Thank you guys so much for sticking around, and I’ll talk to you soon!