A face mask is my best friend after a long day. Armed with a cuppa and a fresh avocado mask, I’m all set to go!
Recently, i’ve been really into giving my skin the love that it deserves. So I decided I want to share my tips with you and start a new series called S for Skincare! I wanted to show you guys how to love your face! So today I’ll be showing you some of my all time favorite things for my face and body!
1. My holy grail of face products is the Cetaphil Facial Skin Cleanser. Soap-free, doesn’t sting – my idea of perfection. This stuff is amazing on your skin, and even removes makeup all while cleansing and restoring the natural oils on your face!
2. I would have to say I’m becoming addicted to avocado. While tasting AMAZING, it also has so many properties that are so beneficial to both your face and your hair. I’m guilty of blow-drying my hair a little too often, and if my ends are looking a little depressed, a little avo mask does the job.
3. I’ve been loving scrubs recently, especially coffee ones. The coffee is another one of those things that has loads of benefits. As well as exfoliating your skin, it’s also anti-inflammatory and gets rid of cellulite. It reduces redness and leaves your skin looking healthy and radiant. Now I think I’m starting to sound a bit like a commercial, so i’m gonna stop, but I think you get the idea of how good coffee scrubs, and just scrubs in general are. Now there’s only one problem – they can get a little pricey. While it’s great to be a #frankbodybabe, I usually just opt to something a little easier, such as the sportsgirl coffee scrub!
4. There are 3 things I look for in a shower gel: 1. it smells great 2. it lathers up easily and 3. it leaves your skin feeling soft and supple, and not at all dry. The Lush Snow Fairy shower gel has all of these properties + wayyyyy more!!! It’s even sparkly! There’s not much more to say other than i’m in love! And even if you’re not lovin the scent (which can get a bit strong for some people!), all the Lush shower gels are absolutely amazing!!
5. Ok girls. Admit it that some make-up removers can be a little harsh (correction: REALLY harsh) on your face. Well they are for me anyways. Plus, they can get way too expensive. I’m not trying to diss any of the makeup removers out there, I’m just trying to say to you that coconut oil is an absolute lifesaver. I’m all for saving the money, and using all natural ingredients on my face. As well as totally removing all makeup (Yes, the eyes as well!), it also moisturises your face. 2 in 1!
So thats it for my first S for Skincare post! I hope you guys enjoyed and got something out of it!