hello, my lovely people!
I figured that since starting this blog, I haven’t told you guys a lot about me.
I also wanted to say that I will be doing little fashion lookbooks at the end of most posts, so look out for them!
I think it would help a lot if I told you guys a couple of facts about me, so here goes.
1) Olives are my weakness. I honestly can’t imagine life without them.
2) I love drama. I go to a performing arts high school, and the culture of drama is so great, I can’t help but love it.
3) My favorite colours are silver and gold (is that weird?!). I’m not exactly sure if they can be considered as ‘colours’, but they are adorable. I always love a bit of sparkle, and the way that I think of it is that they just dress up any colour!
4) I am quite short for my age. Actually very short. My biggest problem is not fitting into ANYTHING. It annoys the HELL out of me.
5) I love running. I feel like its such a great way to just de-stress, and clear my mind. I prefer going at night, as I am not a morning person. I also crave that endorphin rush sometimes, and this is a perfect way to get that feeling that we love oh-so-much!
6) I am obsessed with tea. Chamomile, peppermint, lemon, green – I love it all.
7) I crave watermelon all the time. Honestly, alongside olives, I cannot imagine life without it.
8) I love being organised. For some reason, I am already looking forward to next years’ back to school shopping trip so much. Ask my friends. Trust me, they know.
9) I’m always at the pool or the beach (although I continue to stay pale throughout the whole summer)
10) I have silantrophobia (in other words, I hate coriander with a passion). To me, it just tastes like toxic soap. I cannot stand it. Don’t even ask me to try. I won’t.
11) I ADORE sewing. I have always loved it, but recently, I have been making more clothes for myself, so stay tuned for those lookbooks.
12) My favorite sport is skiing. Like most people, I don’t go every week, only on the school ski trip, and occasional trips to Japan, and thats probably why I love it so much. Because I treasure it so much when I am doing it.
13) I have started a collection of kimonos. Since being in Japan, I have re-discovered my utter love for kimonos. So I decided to start a collection.
14) I like to swim – again, it really de-stresses me and puts me in a better mindset
15) I love Frankie magazine. It’s amazing. Words can’t describe my love for these little bundles of pages.
16) I’ve been to 10 countries.
17) I love to read. Honestly. Books are my life. My favorite books are ‘To kill a mockingbird’ and ‘A waltz for Matilda’
18) I can’t stand planes. They make me feel ill with both travel-sickness and the idea of me being 25,000 feet off the ground.
19) I have too many random notebooks. As I said before, I do love back to school shopping…
20) I have a slight fettish for sunnies at the moment. I don’t know why, but I am really diggin’ them at the moment.
TOP – Auntie Ursula
PANTS – Ziggy Denim
SUNNIES – Cream On King