Today I am going to do the Fun Questions Tag. I was nominated by Maddie of Sundays are Sunny. So here goes!
1. When is your birthday?
2. What are three of your favorite colors?
Silver, baby pink and mustard? It changes quite often…
3. Favourite quotes?
‘She believed she could, so she did’ – Unknown
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’! – Audrey Hepburn
4. Are you addicted to YouTube?
5. What/who are your 3 favourite TV programmes and/or YouTubers?
TV: Fresh Prince of Bel-air, Gossip Girl (cheesy, right?) and Brooklyn 99 (it’s hilarious!)
YouTube: Zoella, Tess Christine, Joe Sugg,
6. What are 3 qualities you would admire in a best friend?
Loyal, caring and trustworthy (and selfless!)
7. Do you like your name?
8. If you could choose your own name, what name would you choose?
This has been a debate throughout my whole life, but right now, probably Tavi or Tess (I’m lovin’ the T’s)
9. What is your fantasy dream?
I’m not sure?! This sounds super unoriginal, but to be some sort of superhero?
10. Do you wear makeup?
Sometimes… and only mascara.
11. If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
There are lots of ideas racing through my mind – if it were a novel, something about adventure and mystery. Maybe fashion or style? I don’t know?!
12. What makes you cry?
Movies don’t make me cry, so only when i’ve had a bad day. I don’t really cry that much…
13. What makes you angry?
Maths exams, when people call me small, mean teachers.. school in general? Also hay fever.
14. What makes you happy?
A lot of things. My family. My friends, and how we laugh together. Going for runs. Tea, food, warm blankets. Clothes and fashion. BOOKS. Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
15. What is ‘Fangirling’?
A female obessing over a fandom, book, comic, youtuber or music.
16. What are your 3 favourite snacks?
Olives, watermelon, chocolate.
17. What are your 3 favourite foods?
Fruit salad, ice cream and butter chicken
18. What are your favourite drinks?
Freshly squeezed orange/watermelon juice, smoothies and sprite.
19. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
I’m Sophia (also known as Phia), I live in Australia, i’m 13 and I love running, clothes and tea. I am a sucker for fashion, and idolise Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn.
20. What are 10 random facts about you?
- I love fashion, especially 50s and 60s styles (Audrey and Grace, once again)
- I love my tea. Please don’t disturb it.
- I am quite small for my age (yay.)
- I have a younger (highly annoying) brother
- I once visited Cuba, and could now go on telling you about it for an eternity.
- I know all the words to the theme song of Fresh Prince of Bel-air (ask me and i’ll rap for you)
- I often rattle off a list of designer brands I know in my head when i’m bored. So if i’m talking to you, and my head’s in the clouds, i’m awfully sorry, I zoned out.
- My dream job is to be a fashion designer (dream big, they say) or a fashion journalist. NYFW here I come.
- If I did, by some chance, become a fashion designer, I would change my last name to something french, like Moreau. It sounds fancier than Buck.
- One day I would like to meet the queen.
21. What are 3 fun things to do?
Hang out w/ friends, do a blog post, go for a run!
So now that you know how weird and odd I am, I am going to nominate three bloggers to do this tag. They are: