Hey there guys!
So I have yet another post for this week! After stumbling across her amazing Instagram account and YouTube, I decided to ask the beautiful Thanya if I could interview her! Her amazing sense of style and great personality caught my eye, and so I hope you enjoy:
1. Hi there! Tell us a bit about yourself (name, age, hobbies, country etc)
Helllooo! My full name is Thanyataun Fox, call me Thanya! I am 13 years old turning 14 on June 26 (this month!). My favorite things to do are taking pictures, making youtube videos and listening to music. I also do gymnastics 4-5 times a week which takes up a bunch of my time. I live in Bangkok, Thailand but I am half American and half Thai. I love chocolate and mangos!!
2. What’s the best thing about living in Thailand?
Thailand is a beautiful country and i could go on and on about the amazing things here! However my favorite thing would have to be the people and the respect we all have for each other!
3. Why did you want to start a blog and/or YouTube channel?
I was always thinking about them, i was just feeling the need to create something and have a bigger platform than just square pictures on instagram! (Yes i know it updated but shhh its still square on my feed!)
4. Biggest style inspiration (person, place, celeb etc.)?
Would have to be @fashionbambini aka Tara on instagram! I love her fashion and its inspired alot of my outfits!
5. Favorite song/band/artist of ALL TIME?
All time??? Ahhh thats tough! I have two that i cant decide between! Twenty One Pilots and David Bowie! I think i would have to choose David Bowie as i miss him so very much!
6. I saw on your instagram that you like journalling? What inspires you to do it?
The thing that inspires me most is reading back on it in the future. I love reading/looking at things I’ve done in the past, it takes me back.
7. 3 favorite brands or shops?
I never really shop at brands or in the mall! Only at outdoor markets which there are loads of in Thailand! There i find second clothes, new clothes and loads more! Its much much much cheaper too!
8. Do you enjoy photography/taking photos?
Yess! I love taking pretty pictures and arranging them into a beautiful gallery.
9. What is an activity that you would consider as ‘calming?’
Meditation! Something i do a couple times a week, i use an app called “Smiling Mind” (not sponsored lol) which my learning mentor recommended to me and i like to work on my breathing and counting my breaths.
10. Where do you get your source of creativity from?
Other people! I am on loads of social media platforms and whenever i see something cool, i screenshot and it goes into my inspiration folder.
11. Describe your style in three words!
Colorful, different and grandma 🙂
Thankyou Thanya for doing this with me, and make sure you check out her links:
Instagram ~ @Thanyafox
YouTube ~ Thanyafox
Blog ~ gudethanya