Sleep has deprived me this last couple of nights. Yes I did have my party. And yes, you could say it was kind of a… Success!
Moving on, I have been counting down the days until the school year is (finally) over and done with. Summer is coming, and with it, I hope many good times. I find winter so very dull. I’m not sure why, vibes just don’t co operate with me?! I know that we should be focusing on the present and what that has to bring, but I just can’t help but look forward to something else?! It’s so close! I can see it on the horizon… Anyways, I decided to create a list of things that make me look so much forward to this idyllic season.
- summer storms, the smell of rain, the warm pavement, playing outside, wet hair, warm faces.
- wandering through beachy towns, barefoot, window shopping, browsing through antique shops with vintage patterns and the oldest viewfinders there are.
- the ability to do absolutely nothing. having the freedom to follow your own free will.
- to make short films, documenting, saving, making memories that will last forever.
- the smell of the sea, salty air, beach-combing, discovering caves, jars full of miscellaneous beach wares – shells, rounded pieces of glass, pumice, bottle caps, ribbons lost with no place to go.
- icy teas, garnished with fruit, mint, watermelon, not too sweet, not too bland, flavours, colour.
- waking up in a golden, sunlight-filled room, feeling like the world is your own, you can do anything today.
- silk pj’s, soft, offering some heat, but cool enough to withstand the hot summer nights.
- stargazing in the country, lying in an open paddock at midnight, imagining, thinking and reflecting.
- bright colours, yellow, pink, flowers of summer, scenting the air, butterflies, bees, oranges.
- soft, calm, distant french music, snuggling on a fluffy carpet, feeling soft inside and out, being lulled to sleep by the sounds of the world.
I hope that made you feel slightly happy on the inside!
Anyways, my mum gave me a few of her old clothes, so I decided to pull an outfit together!
I AM WEARING:
TOP || Bisou Bisou
UNDERSHIRT || Unknown
SKIRT || Ginger + Smart
SHOES || Funkis
Also, I updated to WordPress premium so yay I now have a .com domain!%$ My coding tutor and I are gonna try mess around with some stufff so hopefully I can jazz up my blog by like 100%. I’d also like to really make my photos better quality (I know I say that a lot!), and so I really need to find some photographer friends! Finally, I was thinking about changing my blog name from TheStyleAffaiir to something a lil more fresh and spicy. Maybe PhiaInRags could be cool?! Idk, just thinkin’ out loud!